Ingredients (Makes 12)
1 cup Walnuts
1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
1/3 cup Raw Cocoa Powder
3 Tbsp Raw Honey
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup (skip if you want 100% raw)*
3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
dash sea salt
1. Combine walnuts, dates, and the 1/3 cup of cocoa powder in a food processor (or high-end blender) and pulse mixture until it looks like potting soil. Pat this into an 20cm x 20cm (8inch x 8inch) pan.
2. With a food processor (or high-end blender) blend the avocado, honey, maple syrup, second lot of cocoa, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon until smooth.
3. Spread the icing over the brownie base, then put in the freezer for about an hour to set. No matter how long the brownies stay in the freezer, they never become rock-hard mostly because they won't last that long. Enjoy.
1. Add all ingredients except the cacao nibs to a blender.
2. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
3. Then, add the cacao nibs and blend for another 5 – 10 seconds to break up the nibs into little bits.
4. Pour into a glass.
Recipe courtesy of Dr. Frank Lipman.
I love sharing my healthy recipes with you. Enjoy ! For More tips and recipes sign up at The Med Life Diet.