Serves: Yields 20 balls
I have made substitutions to make the recipe more consistent with what I would do.
Good source: beta-carotene, vitamins B & E, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, chlorophyll, magnesium, manganese, iron, zinc, copper, slow-release carbohydrate, protein, healthful fat & fiber. Recipe from RAW ENERGY by Stephanie Tourles
250g pouch puy lentils,
small onion diced,
small red+yellow pepper diced,
10 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters,
bit of feta cheese crumbled,
black+green olives sliced,
Pour little olive oil over onion+peppers+roast for 20 minutes to soften slightly.
Place in bowl when roasted let cool then add all other ingredients, pour over olive oil+balsamic vinegar.
Mix well+serve with a ciabatta roll or wholegrain bread (optional).
This Recipe from Pinoy Health Guide combines great foods to reduce belly fat:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
IngredientsTwo tablespoons ground flaxseed
1 cup frozen blueberries
One frozen ripe banana
One tablespoon grated ginger
½ cup of baby spinach
ADDITIONAL: for a hit of protein add a serving of your favourite protein powder
This recipe is a slightly modified version from my friend Megan Kelly. She has an incredible blog and is a Licensed Esthetician specializing in holistic nutrition, woman’s hormones, and spiritual health.
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Serves: 12 bars
If you're looking for a delicious gooey treat that's vegan & gluten-free, these Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Bars are perfect! Easy & naturally sweetened.
Recipe: Compliments Emilie Eats: http://www.emilieeats.com/chocolate-chip-almond-butter-bars-vegan-gluten-free/
1 cup organic dried apricots
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup organic coconut flakes
3 tsp grated orange zest
1/2 tsp finely grated ginger
1 tbsp orange juice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp crushed almonds and/or coconut flakes for rolling
1. Pulse the almonds in a food processor until they break down into small pieces. Remove.
2. Pulse the dried apricots (organic is important for most dried fruits) in the food processor to break them down also.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the 4 tbsp of crushed almonds and coconut into the food processor with the apricots. Process until the mixture sticks together and forms a ball.
4. Take a small amount of mixture and roll it into a small ball. Repeat this process until you have used all of the mixture. You may wish to put a little water on your hands to prevent too much sticking.
5. Roll each ball in the crushed almond and/or coconut flakes to coat.
6. Serve on a plate and watch them go in lightning speed!
Beetroot is well known as a libido booster for women, a natural viagra for men and commonly known to boost performance in athletes. Enjoy !
Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 45 mins Total Time 55 mins
Servings: 9 large brownies
*You can replace tapioca starch with corn starch.
Compliments: Julia -- http://www.theroastedroot.net/fudgy-paleo-beetroot-brownies/
I love sharing my healthy recipes with you. Enjoy ! For More tips and recipes sign up at The Med Life Diet.