Ingredients 10 portion(s)
Recipe's Preparation dough
1. Place all ingredients into bowl
2. 20-30 Seconds on speed 10, or until dough forms
3. Roll into balls (size to your liking)
4. Press each ball with fork to flatten on baking tray lined with with baking paper for lightly greased.
5. Bake in a Moderate Oven 180oC for 10 mins. These cook very quickly so watch them when you pull them out they wont look cooked but will harden slightly once cool. They are a soft biscuits though!
Tip VARATION: Instead of Cacao you can use 1 Tablespoon Ground Ginger to make them into Ginger biscuits.