This is so quick and simple to make and am sure the whole family will love it ! Makes a healthy afternoon or evening snack.
Makes 1 large portion, or 2 for little people.
• 2 ripe Bananas, sliced and frozen
• 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
• ¼ tsp Vanilla
• 2 tbsp. toppings like chocolate covered raisins, mulberries or anything else that tickles your fancy !
1. Make sure your banana slices are fully frozen.
2. Place all ingredients apart from the chocolate covered sprinkles in the blender.
3. Blend until just combined and smooth.
4. Serve with sumptuous toppings or pop in the freezer if you want it firmer.
You can also try with frozen avocado, or add in some frozen strawberries.
I love sharing my healthy recipes with you. Enjoy ! For More tips and recipes sign up at The Med Life Diet.