Serves 4 Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 20 minutes
I N G R E D I E N T S:
4 eggs, beaten
250g thick Greek-style yoghurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 teaspoons cornflour
250g mixed berries (raspberries and blueberries - defrosted if frozen) Icing sugar, to dust
M E T H O D:
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
2. Place the eggs, honey, yoghurt, vanilla extract and cornflour in a bowl, then whisk together until smooth.
3. Place half the berries in the base of a 23cm baking dish and top with the yoghurt mixture.
4. Sprinkle the remaining berries over top, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Dust with icing sugar before serving warm or hot.
Serve with one scoop of vanilla ice-cream. (optional)
I love sharing my healthy recipes with you. Enjoy ! For More tips and recipes sign up at The Med Life Diet.