: PREP TIME: 15 MINS COOK TIME: 20 MINS TOTAL TIME: 40 MINS
Servings: 12 muffins
Notes: Leftover muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or individually wrapped and frozen for 1 month.
Salmon is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and walnuts are rich in antioxidants and omega-3's. Combined together, Crusted Salmon with Walnut and Rosemary is a dish that is rich in nutrients and easy to prepare. Serve with a large green salad topped with pomegranates, cranberries or goji berries for a super food rich meal.
This dip is a wonderful mix of bringing together foods which detox the body, especially from mercury and other heavy metals.
1 clove garlic
1 cup fresh coriander leaves
2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh)
6 tablespoons olive oil or 4 tablespoons flaxseed oil
Eat 2 – 3 tablespoons per day with food.
Directions For Muesli Mix
To Make Each Serving
Directions For Each Serving
Makes: 4, ¼-cup servings
1 cup slivered or sliced Almonds
1½ cups warm water
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon salt-free Italian seasoning, (or sprinkle your own oregano, rosemary, mint) plus extra for garnish
½ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
1. Place almonds and water into blender. Puree almonds, scraping down the sides of blender when necessary. It should not have gritty pieces.
2. Pour puree into saucepan and stir in lemon juice and salt. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring frequently. Cook until water evaporates and mixture is thick like muffin batter, about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Stir seasoning and garlic into puree.
5. Divide mixture between two, 8-ounce ramekins or bowls.
6. Sprinkle additional seasoning evenly over top of each.
7. Cover and refrigerate until cold and firmer, about two hours.
8. Serve on whole grain crackers and bread as you would traditional chèvre.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 35 mg, Carbohydrates 4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 35 minutes Total Time 40 minutes Servings 1 loaf
Note: Instead of flaxseeds, I have made this recipe with sunflower seeds and the second time I made it using crushed hazelnuts -- so ladies, whatever nuts or seeds you have in the pantry will work well.
Salt: I usually add 1/2 tsp. salt as we prefer salt-less foods and I omit the feta. If you do add the feta - then add less salt. i.e. stick to the 1/2 tsp salt
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/3 cup water
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon peanut butter
Mix all ingredients in a glass pot. Add Stevia or other sweetener, if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
The combination of fat and fiber for breakfast packs a nutrient-rich punch that will give you energy throughout the day. Plus, it'll help you feel full and avoid snacking before lunch.
2. Sweeten with coconut oil and almond butter. Top with berries and stevia for added sweetness.
Adapted Recipe Compliments: Dr Oz. https://www.doctoroz.com/recipe/regimen-super-seed-bowl