google.com, pub-2504723975261569, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
1 cup organic dried apricots
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup organic coconut flakes
3 tsp grated orange zest
1/2 tsp finely grated ginger
1 tbsp orange juice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp crushed almonds and/or coconut flakes for rolling
1. Pulse the almonds in a food processor until they break down into small pieces. Remove.
2. Pulse the dried apricots (organic is important for most dried fruits) in the food processor to break them down also.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the 4 tbsp of crushed almonds and coconut into the food processor with the apricots. Process until the mixture sticks together and forms a ball.
4. Take a small amount of mixture and roll it into a small ball. Repeat this process until you have used all of the mixture. You may wish to put a little water on your hands to prevent too much sticking.
5. Roll each ball in the crushed almond and/or coconut flakes to coat.
6. Serve on a plate and watch them go in lightning speed!