google.com, pub-2504723975261569, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
• 4 eggs
• 1 1/2 cups ground almonds
• 3/4 cup arrowroot four
• 1/4 cup ground faxseeds
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 65ml pumpkin seeds
• 65ml sunfower seeds
• 20 ml black sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180oC/350oF. Grease a loaf pan generously with coconut oil.
2. Combine arrowroot powder, almond four, ground fax seed, salt, and baking soda into a small bowl. 3. In a large bowl, beat eggs with a hand mixer until super thick and frothy, about 4-5 minutes.
4. Stir the vinegar into the eggs and fold in the dry ingredients until well combined.
5. Fold in sesame and sunfower seeds.
6. Finally pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake for 40 minutes. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from loaf pan.
Note: The loaf can be made at the weekend, sliced and frozen for quick access during the week.