These Muffins offer 10g of Protein each. Best eaten after an intense workout.
Makes: 12 muffins Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with paper cups or use a sturdy silicone muffin form.
2. Combine the wet ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk well until combined.
3. Combine the almond flour, baking powder, and cacao powder in a large bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and stir well until no lumps remain. Fold the chocolate into the batter.
5. Divide the batter evenly amongst 12 muffin slots. Then top with optional toppings, if using.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Enjoy warm or store in an airtight container for up to 4 days at room temperature.
Nutritional analysis (per muffin) Calories: 244, Total Fat: 20g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 64mg, Sodium: 71mg, Carbohydrates: 9g, Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 4g, Protein: 10g, Net Carbs: 5g
Recipe Compliments and adapted from Dr. Mark Hyman: https://drhyman.com/blog/category/recipes/